Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Come visit my apartment!


Hello fellows,

as there have been multiple requests about sharing some images of the place I live in, here are a few pictures of the 22 Hamilton Road building. As you can see in the picture on the bottom left, it's a pretty standard american bungalow mansion, with one living room, a kitchen, bath and 1 bedroom for each inhabitant. My roommate, Herbert, is a very sociable afro-american barber, who helps me out a lot and proofs to be a very good friend. He's also a basketball fanatic just like everyone else in this place. The house is situated in a residential area called Glen Lennox which is about 3 bus stops away from campus.
My room (bottom right) may seem a little spartan, but it's fully adequate for my purposes. It includes a fully functional bed of an adequate size, two chairs, a mixture of a desk and a bench and even an old TV (which I hardly ever use because of the bad picture quality)!




So this is the place I live in, hope you like the pictures and if you are eager to see more feel free to leave a comment or message me via ICQ/Email/StudiVZ/facebook/whatever works. ;)

Take care,

-Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment