Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cheesecake! *yumyum*


Heya!

Ever since watching The Big Bang Theory (American TV show) I wanted to check out an actual Cheesecake factory, which are very popular throughout The States. So finally yesterday the moment had come to checkout the highly praised dessert of this branch. Since temperatures already indicate summer I went with a mango-lime cheesecake and guys, I have never ever tasted anything like this before! It was the most amazing cheesecake of my life! Two if not three thumps up! ;)
I don't know if any of you were watching the series but apparently they don't wear those costumes here which they do in the show (see picture), which was a minor drawback (just plain white and every person regardless of gender wore a tie!). Nevertheless the stylistic inconsistency did by no means spoil the experience. I really recommend the show, it's fabulous but you should definately watch it in English, as the German synchro clearly does not have the same vibe to it.

Also I hear that the weather in Jena returned to being miserable again, hope that changes soon!
-Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment