Monday, June 17, 2013

A comeback?

Greetings dear reader

Long time no see! It has been nearly 9 months since my last post and the blog (and possibly the people reading it) felt quite a bit abandoned. However, with a week of my field work in Western Australia behind me I feel like this would be a good moment to pick things up again. You can look forward to somewhat of a travel account with a few bits of geology thrown in (yaaay, right?).

Also, I'd like to mention the reboot of my personal web page. I finally got around to uploading a few pictures here and there as well. Feel free to check them out if you don't mind the sight of rocky landscapes too much. ;) That's it for now, this is more of a quick notice rather than an actual blog entry, so (hopefully) see you back here soon!

Jan

P.S. I felt like changing the blog layout as well to match the winterly spirit of the season (although somewhat exaggerated for a city that hasn't seen actual snow in about 20 years).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to have you back! :) I really like the new layout (blog layout, that is) and I think it goes very well with the new design of your main page. I'm definitely looking forward to reading and seeing many awesome pictures and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still alive! Good to know ;-) :-)

    ReplyDelete