Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Shoping in The States


Hi there,

I'm runnig samples on the mass spectrometer at the moment. Since it is taking them forever to produce trustworthy results, I just quickly want to share some experience on the topic shopping.
There are quite a few grocery stores around here, one of the most prominent ones is Harris Teeter (I go there almost all the time). Interestingly enough not only the variety of products is huge, bur also the sizes they have there. Family sized packages all over the place! And i guess that anyone who loves fast food would love to put up a tent at the cooling shelfs they have there.
Once I went to a mall with Herbert in order to get some new clothes. You would not believe the selection of sizes they have there until you witness them with your own eyes. About 75% of the clothes are L/XL or even larger! The limit is not 2XL, not 3XL but 4XL! I should definitely try one of these on and take a picture some time. ;)
The sizes of the buildes of course correspond to their content:
Okay, sample runs complete. Guess I can call it a day for now. See ya!

-Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment